A standalone solution for food extrusion at lab scale. Modify and texturise various materials, such as for example proteins, starch, fish food, cereals and pasta.
- Space-saving twin-screw compact extruder
- Six dosing options along the process area
- Hinged cylinder
- Patented liner removal: easy to clean
- Screw elements can be combined individually
- Inexpensive economy version KETSE 20/40 EC
Maximum flexibility for analysis in the areas of material development and research
The Lab-Compounder KETSE 20/40 scores highly due to it being a compact extrusion solution with integrated drive. This space-saving and economical solution texturises the widest range of different materials. Develop new formulas and standards or simulate processes exactly to scale.
With a rotational speed of up to 1200 rpm, this extruder offers the user greater flexibility when it comes to energy input and throughput. What’s more, the cylinder is split horizontally and is hinged at both sides, which makes the segmented screws easily accessible.