Determination of thermoplastics, thermosets, elastomers, ceramic molding compounds, fillers, pigments and much more plastic and plastifying materials.
- Easy handling and cleaning through bipartite or tripartite mixer bowl
- Liquid heating/cooling or with electric heating
- Precise and constant heating/cooling of the mixers through three in dependent heating zones
- Operating temperatures of up to 500°C with electric heating
- Manifold applications through quickly detachable interchangeable mixer blades
- Large program of additional equipment
For realistic laboratory simulation
Brabender® measuring mixers are interchangeable measuring heads which serve, connected to a Plasti-Corder®, lab-station or Plastograph®, for determination of thermoplastics, thermosets, elastomers, ceramic molding compounds, fillers, pigments and much more plastic and plastifying materials under praxis-oriented conditions, cost-effective, reliable and little expenditure of time and material.
The measuring mixers consist of a mixer backstand with gear unit and a mixer bowl. An electronic safety system prevents the drive unit from damage due to overload.
The blades are made of special steel. Counter-rotation towards each other at different speeds provides excellent compounding and mixing characteristics. Heating/cooling is done either through a cold circulation thermostat or electrically with air cooling.
The user-optimized WINMIX software provides evalutation of the results according to the latest standards.