An electronic moisture meter that works on the principle of heat drying in circulating air (oven drying method). In this method, the sample’s loss of weight resulting from the drying procedure is determined.
- Simultaneous analysis of up to 10 samples is possible
- International and precise (<0.1%) reference methods
- No material-specific calibration required
- Easy, error-free operation and maintenance
- Gentle, uniform drying temperature (up to 200°C) for precise results
- New web-based MetaBridge laboratory management software
- Large touch screen, extra ports: for external PCs and HDMI
- Fully automatic measurement of moisture in the widest range of materials
Fully automatic measurement of moisture in the widest range of materials
With the moisture tester, you can analyse up to ten samples at once.
There is no need for calibration, cooling times and the weighing of sample quantities, which results in enormous time savings. Thanks to cooling in the desiccator, distorted results and weighing errors are avoided.
You are able to freely select the desired drying time. Fully automatic reweighing following drying, along with the recording of drying curves, guarantees maximum convenience of use.
And what’s more, the large touch screen means that operation is child’s play. Plus the new, web-based MetaBridge software enables you to access your measurement results across all sites and platforms.