- The Brabender® Stand-Alone KE 30/25 D is an extrusion system with integrated drive, as well as integrated temperature and speed regulators.
- Thanks to its comprehensive configuration options, this solution can process the widest range of materials.
- The directly driven extruder has been designed for use in the material development, material testing and low-volume production fields
- Stand-alone solution with directly driven
- Powerful: throughput of up to 15 kg/h
- Broad range of processing and application uses
- Numerous expansion options and downstream equipment
- Own intelligence: High level of operating comfort and operational safety
- With CAN bus system: extrusion lines are easy to configure
- New: now also available in cylinder length 32D
Develop and test the widest range of materials thanks to the powerful stand-alone drive
The stand-alone system is suitable for throughput of up to 15 kg per hour.
The wide variety of compatible nozzles covers a comprehensive range of processing tasks in the field of extrusion. There is a diverse range of measuring nozzles for testing material properties. And the newly available 32D cylinder offers expanded possibilities for material testing.
As well as manual operation, this extruder can also be operated by a PC and be optionally integrated into local data networks.