The Viscograph-E provides you with a complete picture
of the gelatinisation behaviour of starches and all types of modified starches.
- Convenient measurement and analysis software
- Programmable speed profiles
- Reliable, reproducible measurement results
- Save any number of temperature programmes
- Heating and cooling rates from 0.5–3°C per min
- Electronic speed control from 0–300 rpm
- Anaysis in BU, mPar or cmg
Versatile use and precise results
For decades now, the Viscograph-E has been the worldwide standard device for temperature-based and time-based measurement of the viscosity of starch and products containing starch.
Examination of your sample using this well-established solution provides you with a detailed characteristics profile of your test material that goes far beyond just the gelatinisation of the starch.
Thanks to the automatic programme sequence and comprehensive configuration options, your tests are carried out easily and conveniently.
You can create as many individual temperature, time and speed programmes, as well as analysis profiles, as you like.
The measuring probe is placed directly in the sample, which guarantees the highest degree of measurement accuracy and reproducibility of the analyses carried out.