The Amylograph-E provides you with a reliable, reproducible picture of enzyme activity (α-amylases) in flours and whole grains.
This enables you to make statements on flours’ suitability for baking and control the dosing of, for example, baking malt or enzyme preparations.
- Easy to use
- Quality control in accordance with international standards
- Gentle heating from 30°C to 93°C
- Comprehensive picture of enzyme activity
- Control the dosing of enzymes
- No enzyme damage before measuring
Optimise baking suitability and dosing: simply, precisely and reliably
The process features a test procedure that is easy to carry out.
At the same time, the measuring probe placed directly in the product ensures that the temperature can be precisely adjusted. This increases the reproducibility of your measurement results.
Analyses carried out with the Amylograph-E provide you with precise results that comply with international standards.